Download NOACC Vendor Application Final Rev 9-11 here
Please submit the form below and send your payment along with a copy of your company’s Mission Statement, Current Sales Literature, Samples of Proposed Co-branded Literature (ad/flyer/brochure) to NOACC-Vendor Application, 4200 Rockside Rd, Suite 105, Independence, Oh 44131
A non refundable $250 Application Fee* must be paid with application, and will be credited to the initial $500 Marketing Fee if benefit is offered to NOACC Chambers and chamber members (see Expectations below.) This fee will cover the first Marketing Period (12 months—starting with launch date to be mutually determined by NOACC and Vendor.) The annual non-refundable renewal $250 Marketing Fee will be paid upon receipt of NOACC invoice, at beginning of each subsequent 12 month Marketing Period. A thirty (30) day notice of termination of offer may be given by either NOACC or Vendor at any time. All residuals will be paid to chambers on transactions that occurred before termination date. All marketing will cease on termination date and literature/materials returned to vendor upon request through means paid for by vendor.
* Please send the non-refundable $250 Application Fee (Make check to NOACC-Vendor Application) to:
NOACC, 4200 Rockside Rd, Independence, Oh 44131
Contact Vicky Hawke, Executive Director at 216-447-9900 or email@example.com if there are any questions. Allow a minimum of 1 month for application to be processed. All materials, and additional $250 Marketing Fee must be submitted prior to launch of benefit
- Add Vendor/Logo and Benefit offering to NOACC website, using a searchable database to assist chamber and member selection of benefit. NOACC will add offering to reporting function in secure portion of website if needed.
- Distribute Benefit offering initially electronically directly to NOACC Chambers with info provided by Vendor.
- Distribute literature/ads and other marketing material provided by vendor to NOACC Chambers
- Assist Vendor in efforts to secure and market offering to NOACC Chambers during the Marketing Period
- Assist Vendor in press release or similar announcements
- As appropriate, include Vendor and Benefit offering (to be determined) in other media outlets, including social
networking media, trade shows, educational and chamber presentations, community displays, etc.
- Not require that offering is exclusive for NOACC Chambers or members but does expect this is the best offer available from Vendor at the time of launch. (Vendor may upgrade offer at any time.)
- Invite Vendor to attend a NOACC function, or create another opportunity to educate or showcase Vendor and offering to chambers and/or chamber members. NOACC Chambers could extend a similar invitation.
- Be a member of AT LEAST the referring chamber for one (1) year prior to application and maintain membership throughout Marketing Period. Other chamber memberships are encouraged, as they facilitate marketing. Through prior agreement between chamber and Vendor, a RESIDUAL earned by a chamber may be allocated to that chamber’s membership for Vendor.
- Vendor must maintain a physical presence in geographic region served by NOACC Chambers.
- Provide Company Logo, Contact Information (if different than above) Marketing message, for NOACC and chamber website.
- Create Co-Branded (NOACC and/or Chamber logo) Literature to be used by Chamber to promote offering. An initial downloadable flyer/newsletter insert and business card size ad explaining benefit is required, other material (ads/signs/flyers etc.) will be provided as requested. Pre-printed literature and/or direct mail/telemarketing campaigns are encouraged on a mutually determined permission given basis.
- Create web page/area on Vendor Website with Benefit offering information for chamber members. May be secure (non-public)
- If appropriate, assign representative contacts by chamber, and provide information and training to
representative contacts on benefit offering for chamber members.
- If requested, provide and distribute literature to chamber and members for use in packets, newsletters, trade shows, etc.
- Provide marketing articles and testimonials etc. periodically (initially and as mutually determined during Marketing
Period) suitable for posting online in NOACC and chamber websites/newsletters etc.
- If invited, attend NOACC and/or chamber events or activities to help introduce or otherwise promote benefit.
*Fee covers the initial set-up costs and reports to determine validity of company and this offer, including Better Business Bureau, Dun & Bradstreet, Standard and Poors, and other reference and credit checks, etc.
DISCLAIMER: Communications on or through NOACC (Northern Ohio Area Chambers of Commerce) email or NOACC website may be monitored to secure effective system operation and for other lawful purposes. Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing by NOACC, all communications between NOACC and Vendor will be treated as confidential by both NOACC and Vendor and the information communicated will not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of NOACC with another party without express written confirmation by NOACC’s Executive Director and or NOACC Chairman (either in lieu of the NOACC Executive Committee.)
Vendor understands and agrees that NOACC’s acceptance of the Vendor’s application does not constitute an express or implied endorsement or recommendation of Vendor’s products or services. In addition, Vendor submitting this application understands and agrees that NOACC and any of its member chambers or affiliates shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not NOACC and any of its member chambers or affiliates has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. Any disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio.