Accounts Receivables & Collection Management
In today’s challenging economic conditions, it is necessary and more important than ever before to protect your organization’s cash flow. NOACC is pleased to offer a member benefit to chamber members–a receivables management and collection program–from AmerAssist AR Solutions, Inc.
There is no longer any need for your business to lose funds because of slow pay or delinquent accounts. AmerAssist will be here to help you every step of the way…with preferred rates for chamber members!
The AmerAssist A/R Solutions senior management team has over 30 years experienceworking with chambers and state and national organizations. Tthey have developed cost-effective member benefit programs for organizations across the country.
The AmerAssist Binary Program offers important credit and collection benefits including:
- Full service collections including calls by professional collectors during the daytime, evening and on weekends, as necessary, to resolve and recover your money.
- Fees as low as 10% or less regardless of account age or location.
- A final demand letter sent from a collection attorney.
- Every available remedy including filing non-responsive debtors with credit bureaus nationally and litigation, when appropriate, at AmerAssist’s expense.
- The online programs are easy to use and results are guaranteed.
Similar to other benefit programs, you can have confidence that AmerAssist’s services have been examined in detail by the NOACC Benefits Task Force and have been found to be a highly cost-effective means to recover your delinquent accounts and bad debts.
Call toll-free 1-877-207-9215 and set up a meeting today with an AmerAssist representative.
Download AmerAssist Brochure for more info
Become a member of NOACC today and receive discounts on this and other NOACC Benefits.